Last Edited: June 1, 2019
Before you get your official Website registration, the user is given the right to confirm his age. In case you are under 14, you have no access to the Game. The user above 14 has the registration access. Preferably you put the number of your cellular phone.
Armor MMO. Limited has no responsibility for the false information, being provided by the user, and advises you to deliver only correct age and user data.
Dear parents and users of the Game! Please contribute time to your children, as well as to each other, take care of children’s mind and physical equilibrium. Never fend off your child’s questions – first of all each child looks for the influence in his parents. Please always be the example to follow for him: go in for sports, music, make world journeys, watch the nature, explore the environment, be happy with your life; and remember – it is the only one for us!
The access to the Armor MMO network game is highly restricted. Maximum network playing time lasts seven (7) hours. After that period any battle hours, prizes and the currency will not be accumulated. Restrict you children from the computer games of any subject!
There is a psychologist office in our Game, any time it is possible for you to refer to our specialists via Skype: armorpsychology.
We warn you about the risks and safety measures playing the video games. The people may suffer from epileptic seizure and loss of consciousness when looking at the blinking lights and patterns in our everyday surrounding, so those people can also suffer from ictus watching the definite TV-programs and playing video games. Such attack can also happen with the people, which had not the foregoing negative anamneses, as well as with those who had no disease symptoms before.
If you have stroke linked with epileptic condition (loss of consciousness is possible) stimulated by light flashes, consult a physician before you play the video games.
In any case when playing video games, you must follow the next regulations:
(1) Please do not play games if you are tired and do not get enough sleep.
(2) Make sure you play in the good-lit room.
(3) Make the break every 10-15 minutes.
When registering the User tells his e-mail to be referenced to his account; the change of the e-mail in the future is impossible. The account is registered with the definite login (nickname); the change of the login in the future is impossible. The User will be visible to all other players in the general chat, battle chat, on the message boards (forums), and the game competitions under this nickname. Think of it before you get registered. Do not lend your account, e-mail, password and nickname to the other persons.
By the end of the registration you get the amount of four thousand AM’s (Armor Money – local currency of the Game) and 5500 DM (Diamond – local currency of the Game), game units Tank Stingray III(USA), Helicopter Lah-Lancer(India) and Shaldag-class fast patrol boat(Israel), as well as an access to the battle location. All the introduced states’ Armored Fighting Vehicles (AFV), being used in the Game, are in operation service with these states. The User is given a unique possibility to dispose of the virtual famous tanks, helicopters from all over the world, as well as to take part in the battles. Further you have to acquire the high-class AFV to be awarded new ranks and to get access to new locations, as well as to have the possibility to form your own alliance with other fighters in the team, to design your own emblems, flags and banners for your team. You will take part in the next battles: all against all, command battles, region battles, as well as to be the owner of battle locations, to take part in the major battles using actual weaponry of all types – the tanks and helicopters. But what is the most important – you will get many friends from all over the world, even when they play against you!
You are fully responsible for your User Account. Armor MMO administration will ban offensive or obscene User Accounts. If a User violates any part of these terms, we temporarily, or permanently ban such User. Armor MMO. Limited is not responsible for any misuse of your Account by third parties.
Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account, including the login credentials, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party.
To be registered in the Game you need to do the next:
(1) Registration. Enter the required data while creating of an account such as: Nickname, E-mail, Password.
(2) The technical specification of your PC must meet the minimal requirements of the Game to be installed on your PC separately.
(3) Proper Internet access to the Server. You are responsible for all expenses you make to get access to the Server and the possibility to play the Game (including Internet access limitations, the cost of subscriptions, Internet- or telecommunication connections payments).
(4) When you adhere (making checkmark) the license agreement and made all online payments if necessary; you get the cut duration license not to be transferred or withdrawn. This license exclusively covers the use of the Software to play the Game, which meet these Terms, the Rules of Conduct, including online subscription and payment conditions.
The account created by you and the nickname given to it, as well as other public data, shall not:
a. Disturb any copy or property rights, trademark rights, patents, commercial secrets, as well as other property rights of any private persons or organizations;
b. Behave yourself improperly, or to disturb the rules of conduct or any legal acts;
c. Cast aspersions on other persons, abuse them, seek them out, spy upon them, pose the threat, or somehow else disturb the lawful rights of other persons (privacy legislation and the right of publicity);
d. Provoke the discrimination, hate or cruelty towards one man or the group of people on grounds of their race, religion, nation, parentage, sexual orientation or gender, as well as abuse the user;
e. Contain viruses, “Trojans”, “worms”, “time bombs”, viruses, which cause the cancel of the previous messages, broken files, as well as any similar computer programs, which are able to clutter the functioning of other Users’ computers or to damage their property;
f. Restrict the rights of other persons to play and enjoy playing the game.
Administration is not obliged to see through the Users’ Content, which is related to the Game, and refuses any responsibility towards it. However, Administration retains the unlimited right to review the Content (including the text chat and the voice chat).
The User is responsible for any communications, images, sounds, or other materials and information that is uploaded or transmitted through the Game(“Content”).
You represent, warrant and agree that none of the Content will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on the part of Armor MMO and Armor MMO will not be liable for any use or disclosure of your Content. You further represent, warrant and agree that the Content you post shall not violate any third-party rights.
The actual Rules determine the conduct of the Users in the Game, on the Website, as well as on its message boards. The actual Rules are drafted to make playing the Game maximally enjoyable for each User. Its irregularity may lead to the account to be blocked or deleted, as well as all User’s profiles without any compensation (in case any charges took place).
(1) Taking part in the Game, or being on the Website, you are obliged to respect the rights of the other people to play the Game and to be in the chat and in the battle maps of the Game.
(2) It is prohibited to transmit the private information about the Users in the Game’s chat, server software or any other way.
(3) Strictly prohibited:
a. to use and to distribute the expressions and words of explicitly sexual character,
b. doing damage, containing the threats, abuses, harassments, defamations, which lead to rousing hatred, as well as to racialism and ethnical discord (including but not limited to abuses of ethnic and religious factors).
(4) The Rules are applicable to the postings and communications by the Users of their names, nicknames, descriptions, inner-game remarks (including but not limited to abusing and inappropriate names in the nicknames: country names (with offensive overtones), terrorist groups, famous maniac names, telephone numbers, and descriptions of the persons with sexual deviations).
(5) It is prohibited in the Game playing, as well as by using Game-allied services to demonstrate or to encourage the behavior which violates the normal playing of the Game, to alarm or disorder the other Users, to lower the service quality or other User’ software efficiency, for example, the intentional use of game errors with the intention to interrupt the Game.
(6) It is prohibited to circulate spam-messages or to flood the Game chat or the Website.
(7) It is strictly prohibited to personate oneself being the employee of the Game, or any other moderator, Administration etc. – the former or functioning.
(8) It is prohibited to violate the local law and the rules, legal system, state and international law, as well as regulated rules of conduct.
(9) It is prohibited to sell, promote, advertise or agitate for the products or services by the means of the Game or the Website.
(10) It is prohibited to modify the Game, server or any part of the Website.
(11) It is prohibited to advertise the intention to make or to agitate for the possibility for the others to make the illegal purchase, buying, transfer or mutual using of any of the Game profiles.
(12) It is prohibited to advertise the intention to make or to agitate for the possibility for the others to make the illegal purchase or buying of the Game objects in cash or by similar payment tools.
(13) Taking part in the Game per the Website or being in the Game, you always must follow the instructions and directives of the authorized personnel.
(14) It is prohibited to take part in the groups or in the forming of the groups, which ideology means religious, national, gender intolerance (or is similar with the ideology of parallel trend), makes reference to nationalist, racist or sexist philosophies.
(15) It is prohibited to intentionally hide or falsify the personal data, which are necessary to create the accounts in the Game, or on the Website.
(16) It is prohibited to download or to transmit the materials, which violates the copyrights and the third parties allied rights, by the means of any Game subcomponents or allied services without any prior consent of the owner.
(17) It is prohibited to take attempts to interrupt, break up or to decrypt any data transmissions to the Game, from the Game or featuring the alliance services.
(18) It is prohibited to spread or to publicly propagate any Game error, bug or corruption which unintentionally provides the advantages in the Game.
(19) It is prohibited to create, publish, use or spread any utilities, emulators and other independent software products and tools without written consent of the Game’s Administration, including but not limited to the following: scripts, bot-programs, server emulators, client crackers, card crackers, as well as data acquisition utilities.
(20) It is prohibited to give trouble to the players or Administration employees, including such ways, but not limited to as threats, harassments or abuses towards the other persons.
(21) It is prohibited to publish the links or website addresses in the Game, if, from the Administration point of view their content is inappropriate, such as but not limited to any links to the other commercial products and services. You cannot publish the links or website addresses, containing the materials (including software and other information), which could damage (or were created to do the damage) other Users’ PCs or let the others get access to the unusable software or websites.
(22) It is prohibited to use the Game or the allied services for illegal activity. Administration is not responsible for everything mentioned by you (orally or in written), when you are in the Game, in the Game chat or on the message boards (forums), or for any consequences of your illegal expressions. In case you violate the law, you are responsible for it.
(23) It is prohibited to make explorations, competitions, build finance pyramids, bulk mail spam, commercial or other multiple messages.
(24) Threats, abuses, harassments, defamations and other rights’ (private life and freedom of speech) violations are prohibited.
(25) It is prohibited to publish or upload the files containing viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, cancel-bots, damaged files or data, or any similar software, which could damage the Game or to destabilize the work of other people computers.
(26) There is prohibited to advertise, as well as to tell about the purchase or sell of accounts or any services without the ADMINISTRATION prior consent, in case it is not allowed in the Armor MMO game by the corresponding message.
(27) It is prohibited to falsify, remove or block any copyright information, particularly author links, copyright juridical confirmations as well as other similar messages and prescriptions, as well as software and other content origin remarks.
(28) It is prohibited to disturb the other user to play the Game or the allied services. Particularly, prohibited are the following: the disturbing the chat communication with the vulgar disguised expressions, abuses, constant use of the Enter key, large format images, which cause fast screen scrolling, which complicates the reading, the use of only capital letters (SCREAM) trying to alarm other Users, the constant laying of the repeating texts (spam and scrolling).
(29) It is prohibited to obtain automatically and by any other means other users’ private information and data, including e-mail addresses, or to use it for sending the spam-messages.
(30) It is prohibited to use, download or otherwise copy or supply refundable or for free any physical party or legal body with any Game and allied services’ Users information, in full volume or particularly.
(31) It is prohibited to make attempts to obtain account’s password, as well as other information about User’s profile, as well as other private information given by the Player or any other Game and allied services’ User.
(32) It is prohibited to inappropriately use the inner-game support or complaining buttons, or to form the false logs towards the Game administrators.
(33) It is prohibited to use the Game or allied services otherwise than personal communication being individual User, and not the legal body or other organization.
(34) It is prohibited to use the Game or allied services for fraudulent activities, including the abusive inner-game financial operations.
(35) The Game Administration reserves the end right to determine what is the violation of the Rules of Conduct. The Game Administration reserves the right to change the Rules of Conduct any time. The last version of the Rules you may find on the Game’ Website (www.armormmo.com).
(36) Gamer-user, which violates the actual Rules, may receive a notice from the Game Administration; serious violations or multiple violations can lead to the other restrictions – such as temporary or constant account blocking or removal, as well as whole profile without any preliminary notification. Besides, the Game Administration reserves the right to transmit to the other User the accounts or profiles, in case they found it necessary, as part of the condition of the End-User License Agreement.
(37) The text or voice chat in the Game and on the Website can be recorded at any time and on any reason, such as but not limited to it, the necessity to help to make decision on the particular case of the Rules’ violation. It covers, but is not limited to the general chat, personal chat and the alliance chat.
The Website and/or the Game may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Armor MMO provides these links to you just for the purpose of convenience, or other Players might be posting these links as their Content. Use of these links and the external websites are at your own risk. The linked sites are not controlled by Armor MMO. Limited. We are not responsible for the content available on the other sites.
Armor MMO may charge fees to access and acquire certain game items or participate in Game activities on the Website and may allow the purchase of in-game “currency” (Armor Money, Dimond), that may be applied to the purchase of in-game items or participation in activities.
ANY FEES AND CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE. ANY UNUSED IN-GAME CURRENCIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY REASON. IN-GAME CURRENCIES HAS NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.
You are consenting that you will provide accurate and complete payment information to the third-party payment provider (Xsolla) used by us for purchasing in-game currencies on the Website or in the Game.
Armor MMO Administration may revise the pricing for the Game or any item associated therewith at any time. Armor MMO Administration may modify, amend, or supplement its fees and fee-billing methods, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting in this Agreement or elsewhere on the Website or in the Game.
You may terminate your Account at any time, for any reason or no reason, by submitting a request to Armor MMO Support Team.
THE SERVICE, THE GAME, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ARMOR MMO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH MIGHT APPLY TO THE SERVICE, THE GAME, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE, THE GAME, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN. ARMOR MMO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE GAME, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE, THE GAME, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING THE SERVICE, THE GAME, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS, AND FOR THE INSTALLATION OF, USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, THE GAME, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT ARMOR MMO DOES NOT DISCLAIM WARRANTIES FOR INTENTIONAL BREACH OF DUTY. THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMER DOES NOT AFFECT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET OUT BELOW.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL ARMOR MMO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, OR LOST PROFITS), OR ANY DAMAGES FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE, THE GAME, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, EVEN IF ARMOR MMO KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ARMOR MMO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO ARMOR MMO FOR GAME-RELATED TRANSACTIONS, IF ANY, DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE TIME YOUR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the liability of Armor MMO shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Armor MMO reserves the right, at its own expense and in its sole and absolute discretion, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Armor MMO in asserting any available defenses.